Pagina de start a forumului Club Z
Pagina de start a forumului Club Z Autentificare Înregistrare FAQ Membri Căutare

Forum Index | GMC Club Z - Portal | Chat Online | Parteneri | News | Top 3 Forum | Echipa GMC Club Z | Forum info

Crează un subiect nou  Răspunde la subiect Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor 
Fotografii care au schimbat lumea
MesajTrimis: Joi, 28 Iun 2007, 5:02 pm Go top: Fotografii care au schimbat lumea Răspunde cu citat (quote)
Luxian
'
'
Data înscrierii: 11/Mai/2006
Locație: Timisoara

Daca vreti sa vedeti niste poze cu adevarat impresionante aruncati o privire aici.

Cititi si povestea fiecarei poze Wink

Cand o sa am timp am sa postez si cateva din ele si aici.

LE: am uploadat unele dintre ele, dar n-am avut timp / dispozitie sa traduc povestile Very Happy

Citat:
Tiananmen Square [1989]

This is the picture of a student/man going to work who has just had enough. The days leading up to this event thousands of protesters and innocent by standers were killed by their own government because the Chinese people wanted more rights. He tries to stop the tanks in Tiananmen Square by standing in front of them and climbed on the tank and hitting the hatch and yelling, the tank driver didn't crush the man with the bags as a group of unknown people came and dragged him away, we still don't know if the man is alive or dead as the Chinese government executed many of the protesters involved. China is still controlled by a communist regime, but while there are strong willed men like this the country still has hope.

There are two well know photos taken of the protester by two different photojournalist, so I thought I would show both images and give both photographer credit for there work as many people think that both images where taken by the same person.

Citat:
The Falling Man [2001]

The powerful and controversial photograph provoked feelings of anger, particularly in the United States, in the immediate aftermath of the September 11 attacks. The photo ran only once in many American newspapers because they received critical and angry letters from readers who felt the photo was exploitative, voyeuristic, and disrespectful of the dead. This led to the media's self-censorship of the photograph, preferring instead to print photos of acts of heroism and sacrifice.

Drew commented about the varying reactions, saying, "This is how it affected people's lives at that time, and I think that is why it's an important picture. I didn't capture this person's death. I captured part of his life. This is what he decided to do, and I think I preserved that."9/11: The Falling Man ends suggesting that this picture was not a matter of the identity behind the man, but how he symbolized the events of 9/11.

The Falling Man [2001]

Citat:
Tragedy in Oklahoma [1995]

The fireman has taken the time to remove his gloves before receiving this infant from the policeman.

Anyone who knows anything about firefighters know that their gloves are very rough and abrasive and to remove these is like saying I want to make sure that I am as gentle and as compassionate as I can be with this infant that I don't know is dead or alive.

The fireman is just cradling this infant with the utmost compassion and caring.

He is looking down at her with this longing, almost to say with his eyes: "It's going to be OK, if there's anything I can do I want to try to help you."

He doesn't know that she has already passed away.

Tragedy in Oklahoma [1995]

Ultima modificare efectuată de către Luxian la Sâm, 04 Aug 2007, 10:29 am, modificat de 1 dată în total

Subliminal message: support open source!
Vezi profilul utilizatorului

MesajTrimis: Joi, 26 Iul 2007, 10:57 pm Go top: Fotografii care au schimbat lumea Răspunde cu citat (quote)
Naty`
Platinium Member
Platinium Member
Data înscrierii: 16/Mai/2006

uau...si eu ce trebuie sa fac pentru ca una din pozele mele sa schimbe lumea? ... superbe sunt...

MesajTrimis: Sâm, 04 Aug 2007, 10:11 am Go top: Fotografii care au schimbat lumea Răspunde cu citat (quote)
Luxian
'
'
Data înscrierii: 11/Mai/2006

Naty` a scris:
uau...si eu ce trebuie sa fac pentru ca una din pozele mele sa schimbe lumea? ... superbe sunt...

Incearca sa te inspiri din povestea fiecarei poze de acolo. Cele mai mult sunt legate de crimele de razboi, dar sincer nu iti recomand sa faci poze din alea, e putin cam riscant totusi. Oricum, ideea e ca daca ajungi sa castigi un premiu Pulitzer cu ea atunci sigur merita sa fie adauga in lista respectiva.

Subliminal message: support open source!

Fotografii care au schimbat lumea
 Pagina de start a forumului Club Z » Discutii
Ora este GMT + 2 ore  
Pagina 1 din 1  

Crează un subiect nou  Răspunde la subiect  

Forum index | Club Z - Portal | Luxian's Blog | Sitemap